Wednesday 28 May 2008

Revived

It's amazing how a good night's sleep can make all the difference in the world. A full 7 hours of solid slumber and I feel a new man! Hoping to go live with a new release of software next Monday so I had a full day of bug-fixing on the code written this weekend so that we can do another iteration of testing tomorrow. I'm heading up to Scotland to visit a new client, in Fife, and I'm thinking that I will take the bike on the train and squeeze in a ride. I think I deserve it after another very long session sitting here at the computer. I didn't get out of the house at all today until 9pm, getting some supplies in for dinner and to keep No.1 son stocked up while I'm away. It's been cold inside so I put my jacket on, only to find that the damp air was really quite warm. It was quite a surprise. Perhaps the summer is set to return. I sure hope so.

No comments: