Monday 1 September 2008

Staying Positive

The calf was still feeling tight yesterday so I decided to be proactive and call my physio, managing to get in at short notice on a cancellation. The tightness was very evident but I was encouraged to find out that it doesn't seem to be too serious. The feeling is that I should be ok for the weekend. I'm staying positive.

Another long day at the computer meant that I had no energy for a ride tonight. I was actually rather glad to have no one else turn up from the Harriers for the Monday meet - leaving No.2 son and myself to take just a short local ride, only about 6 miles but taking in a few hills, and missing the showers. I couldn't feel any further niggle from the calf, but I was reluctant to push very hard. It was good at least to get some air before settling down to another late night at the computer. 

No comments: